View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2010, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
reza
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): htc HERO
Carrier: Not Provided

Default I haven't get it yet,should we kill those apps we don't use with TASK KILLER or not ?!?

I guess that i like most of other android users,try to improve overall performance of my system & most importantly have a better energy sufficiency for a little longer battery life,but here there is a fundamental question & contradiction ,(for me as a person who is not a IT professional but till now manage to run my systems(windows,mac,..) & find solution for my problems with help of you IT professional guys!
The question & contradiction is:
In one hand we have a lot of TASK KILLER apps to kill & terminate those functions that we don't use in the present moment,in hope of better performance & consume less energy;but in the other hand from time to time i read in the places like here that these TASK KILLERS actually have a opposite influence because OS then most start those terminated tasks again & ....
I haven't get with which argument i have to go with & if the reasoning about them are correct,why we have so many of these applications & ....
I guess this question & reasons behind it is not clear for a lot of people like me who don't have a lot of experience with linux base OS,if someone drop some lights & logics over this subject,i guess it must be useful for a lot of people !
Last edited by reza; June 26th, 2010 at 05:02 PM.