View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2010, 03:26 AM   #31 (permalink)
akkidy

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuRock View Post
It sounds like: Swoooooosh. It's really loud and annoying, my finger doesn't glide silenty across it. Anyone else use this and can confirm its just not mine?
Yes, mine does too, but it wasn't that annoying, it just felt and sound like sliding through paper. The biggest downside is the matte finish that makes the screen less sharper. I now have the Ultra Crystal Clear on and it is perfect. The film is glossy and looks just like the original screen. It does catch finger prints but I rather have that than a blurry screen. Both screen protectors are easy to install. The adhesive part is sticky enough to stick to the screen but does not leave any smudges on the screen if you remove it so you can re-adjust the placement easily. The Anti Fingerprint version does not cover the front camera, so you do not have to worry about it messing with the picture quality, while the ultra crystal clear covers the front camera but without any problem on picture quality too. Both screen protectors do not interfere with the touch screen responsiveness. I think whichever you prefer, both films are worth the money.