Originally Posted by Bnice
He will stay in Cleveland,for one he's not going to play sidekick to Wade two Chicago with michael legacy is to much for him to live up to and last New York would be starting all over again.Stay where he's at and build his own legacy he needs one more player that can help contribute.
i disagree, miami is where he is going. No state tax , plus better chance for him to win now. Cleveland is second choice due to overwhelming loyalty factors. Where i highly disagree is the KNick statement.
He come to New York
1. It will Be his team !
2. Yes he may have to put up with one year of no championship contention but either midway thru the year the Knicks will pull a sign and trade for carmello or he will come at seasons end.
3. The likely hood of tony parker coming. maybe even Chris Paul (unlikely)
4. Max contract
5. Added stock in MSG. (no other team can offer that, MO MONEY)
6. King of New York (you are not king James until you conquer New York)
7. Going down as a legend in new york and knick history as the guy who brought basketball back home
8. The biggest city in the world buying every LBJ sneaker that comes out (just ask ewing about that)
9. He is a Yankee Fan
10. His mother is a smut and will love the NYC nightlife