Irritating Eris "features". Can they be changed?
1) In the Phone app. Above (and extending behind the keypad) is a list of your contacts.
Contacts which have no First or Last Name" but which do have a company name, just show up as "Unknown" with a phone number.
The obvious thing would be to show the Company name if there is no personal name. I believe the "People" app does this correctly.
Anyone else notice?
2) The browser hides the notifications bar. So if I get an email I have to back out of the browser to find it. Am I missing something?
3) When using the "messages" app to send SMS, if you use the landscape keyboard, you can not see the "send" button, so you are forced to hide the keyboard before you can send a message. Feature or bug?
4) When opening the browser (presumably if it is not still being kept open) there is a several second (feels longer) delay where you stare at a white screen. The device then says "retreiving sign in details". Then, finally, loads the page. What's up with that?
5) Minor - I preferred the Droid's habit of opening a webpage in "overview" mode, where you see the whole page. Eris opens in an already zoomed in mode. Can that be changed?
Thanks for reading. Answers appreciated.