View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2009, 07:32 PM   #105 (permalink)
chrlswltrs

Device(s): Nexus 4 w/ LTE
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,163 Posts

TWITTER, really, need I say more? I'll vent anyways: Since twitter started you can't even watch sport center anymore without hearing about twitter. The news = twitter, blogs = twitter, sports = twitter, just about any website = twitter. AAAGGGGHHHH. Enough already, who really wants to know what you are doing 30 times a day. And to make things worse I can't even remove twitter from my new Eris. ****.

Companies still worrying about making millions or even billions while they are laying people off and most people are struggling to get by.

Most of all (Twitter is a very close 2nd): America getting the rest of the world's scraps when it comes to new tech. When I was in the navy I bought a new sony phone right before going on deployment (Phone was brand new in US) 6 weeks later I was in China and the upgrade to that phones upgrade was already out. At least Apple released the iPhone in America first to try to balance things out. If they would just quit fighting jailbreaking and put it on other carriers than AT&T I would still have my 3GS because face it, a Jailbroken iPhone 3GS is still WAY better than anything else we can buy in america.

That felt good to vent for a minute.