View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2010, 11:45 AM   #60 (permalink)
r3dDaWn

Device(s): Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Just to be clear, one of my bf is a BB Store Manager, and while BB does have the insurance and all that, there is no automatic 30 day set in stone setup when you drop off a phone, from the point of getting it repaired or wanting it repaired, to getting a new phone. If it's deemed it could take longer for the repair, they have that option of keeping it longer, before choosing to give you a new phone, OR, an equivalent type phone, remember those words. Also, some stores have repair people (Geek Squad), and even she stated she wouldn't trust them with a repair, while in other stores, she knows some great guy's that know what they are doing, so you have to put that in to your equation too. Some think with their plan any problem with your phone and they just give you a new one, that's not the case, they will try to repair it, and it could take a long time for that, before they opt to give you another one, or one they think is on par with what you bought.. In the end I went with Sprint's insurance cause it fit what I wanted and though I bought my phone through BB, I don't trust those I know at Geek Squad in that store or some of the others, lol.. Just pick what's right for you is the moral of it all I guess..