View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
masterotaku
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Yeah, I'd have to agree. And, if you think this through it'd probably be a bit inappropriate for you to expect T-Mobile to care about your E-Bay purchased phone.

I do hope some of you are able to achieve some level of appropriate redress from T-Mobile. The resolution to my situation took a great deal of legwork over nearly a month on my part, both in "selling" the reasons behind my satisfaction and in carefully researching some of the very specific flaws with the phones software. It's more compelling to give detailed evidence that, for instance, com.android.twsettings seemed to create sleep issues and some force closes and lockups with the phone when bypassing the Touchwiz launcher, than merely saying "this phone sux0rz!".

Just an example, and a poorly explained and still possibly an anecdotal one at that, but getting a resolution to an issue is as much (if not more) about how you describe it than it is about what the issues themselves may be.

Still, at the end of the day it's entirely likely that I just got lucky and hit the right moment with the right complaints. I'm just glad my situation is being resolved. I wish the rest of you the best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to masterotaku For This Useful Post:
behold_this (July 18th, 2010)