Thread: Camera Fixed..!
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #98 (permalink)
myAndroid

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowah View Post
I don't know what Android is complaining about. I just want control. I'm not alleging any conspiracy. I urge any mod to do an IP check on me and myAndroid to show DoYouDroid that he's a moron for thinking we're the same person.

Besides, it's not like companies haven't done this before. Don't you remember Sony and rootkitting?

I can't believe the number of people who think that my wanting to have control over what updates I receive means I am a conspiracy theorist. Ohnoezzz, I want control over the device I bought. TINFOIIIIIIIL.
I'm complaining about the fact that if one of these unannounced updates happens that does include something that the community doesn't like or does brick the device, the community will have no ground to stand on when they get all up in arms because they rolled over and took every successful update before the bad one. If you change the policy after the first one, there will be oversight and accountability. That's all I'm saying. Well, that and that its very disturbing that people are still considering these devices to be simple phones..not computers in your pocket..in which most people store all manner of personal private information that attackers are dying to get their hands on.