View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
ddoolin

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to ddoolin Send a message via MSN to ddoolin Send a message via Skype™ to ddoolin

Quote:
"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska.
I like that one better.

Quote:
"[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does.
Like Democrats don't care about Obama's birth certificate or college transcripts as much as Republicans, Republicans don't care if Sarah Palin is a complete moron (I think there's been books written about it, too) as long as she's willing to push a straight-ticket agenda.
Last edited by ddoolin; July 19th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.