View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2010, 11:18 PM   #31 (permalink)
hakujin
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG Optimus F6 (MetroPCS) LG gPad
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehunni View Post
Lol, you shouldn't start a thread, in a Hero specific forum, just to point out the Heros flaws, "why would it only have a 3.2 inch screen", "why doesn't the camera have a flash"? Nobody wants to argue about how technologically outdated you think this phone is simply because it doesn't have yet another sensor, one with very limited benefits at that.
Why shouldn't I post a thread? Have you looked around here, at all? There are a gazillion threads pointing out issues people have w/ the Hero, hw and sw. In addition, there is a sticky on the main board page that is dedicated to just that:

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-hero/82618-2-1-problems-issues-quirks.html

It's what people do; talk about their likes and dislikes regarding a particular product and what this board is (among other things) designed for.

Now onward to your trite generalizations of 'complaints', I don't feel the Hero is outdated. In fact, I've stated the exact opposite here on the Froyo thread. Further it is a legitimate question because it seems weird that it would not, unless HTC hadn't made a phone w/ proximity yet. 3.2 is a normal sized screen for an '09 phone as is a phone w/o gimmicky mobile LED flash. lastly, it would seem many (inc. you) want to argue, ironically enough since this was not my intent in disseminating the logic as to why HTC omitted the sensor. Perhaps I should have asked in the XDA board as some are far too sensitive/defensive to objective reasoning here. Dramatize much?

I'm out...
Last edited by hakujin; July 21st, 2010 at 11:45 PM.