View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Azelis
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus S 4G Galaxy Tab 10.1 32G
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to Azelis Send a message via Yahoo to Azelis Zack.Podany@Gmail.com
Default Boot Animation With WORKING Audio

Okay so some of you have probably figured this out but since it took me so long and I finally ended up pulling apart the Jager .zip install file to figure it out, here's now you do it.

Go look at any tutorial you want for making a boot animation, I'm not going into those speciffics here.

Instead of putting your first animation pictures in the folder part0, put it in the folder 'android'

In desc.txt you need to change the second line from 'p 1 0 part0' to 'p 1 0 android' substituting your loop number and frame delay appropriately of course.

Now just make sure you push bootanimation.zip and android_audio.mp3 to /data/local (this is NOT on the SD card but you can push to it without superuser)

To check to make sure it's working, do adb shell and use the bootanimation command. You can get out of it with a control-c (the audio will play but the screen will probbaly still timeout so if it goes blank just hit the power button).
The Following User Says Thank You to Azelis For This Useful Post:
Skorpios1027 (July 22nd, 2010)