View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2010, 07:45 AM   #49 (permalink)
Ze Cruton

Device(s): Behold II, Blackberry Curve
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey guys..just wanted to let you guys know that I just got my BH2 replaced with a Vibrant yesterday. I bought my BH2 after playing with one in the TMO store in March not really knowing anything about the phone..just liked it. Anyhow, I saw the legendary mysteriously dissappearing video and was psyched about running 2.x. But, after reading through the forums here and learning the truth and seeing the awesome BH_MAN finally calling it quits on making 2.1 work..I decided that I was just goiing to have to suck it up and keep the "paper weight". Then I got the OTA upgrade to 1.6. BIG WOW! Not really. Since the upgrade my phone has had at least 15 FC's a day..minimum. So, after checking around and doing a little research I came across this phone number 1-800-318-9270. Called this and asked for the Executive Customer Service Team..was on the phone for 10-15 min and now I am awaiting my new vibrant to arrive in the mail. Maybe I was just having a lucky day..Idk..but instead of weeks of emails and call backs, 15 min and it was a done deal