As discussed in this thread:
I have two Sprint phones and want to port my standard phone account over to my Android account.
Using the *28 Conditional forwarding, I have the following options when it comes to forwarding calls from one phone to the other:
- Turn phone off once call forwarding is activated.
- ALL calls are forwarded to Android
- It states no $0.20 for using *28, but I'm still being careful and monitoring my account online
2) Answer / Talk on HTC Hero
3) Outbound Calls - Use Google Voice until change over (see this thread
- Use the Google Voice App on the phone, or 406-Number, to make outgoing calls for now.
(if you're not familiar with Google Voice 406, see here:
www .youtube. com/watch?v=rC_NmpzzQ3Q (remove spaces)
4) SMS - Text Messages (Sending)
- Use Google Voice App or 406
5) Inbound Calls
- will be forwarded by either GV or other phone via *28
"Houston, we have a problem"
6) If my other phone is off, calls will be forwarded. However, I won't receive my SMS - Text messages sent to that number.
I may have to wait until I migrate my primary phone number over to my Android phone as discussed in this thread