View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #61 (permalink)
ParadingLunatic

Device(s): Moto Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
Even though this is a 'took my droid back thread, it has turned into an exchange thread, so might as well post my question here as it seems like lots of expertise.

I use outlook via pop, not exchange. I need to sync contacts and calendar to phone. Coming from treo/bb/winmo, which did this seamlessly.

Lots of talk on hofo about some products coming out shortly to do so. (Do not tell me to sync via gmail, via import export etc. I need this to sync on several x a day basis).

In the meantime, I set up a hosted exchange account. Figured if droid syncs via exchange, ok, i will pay $10/mo until other solutions available.

My outlook pst file is 5G. Yes i keep everything, and need everything.

I pared it down to 1.5G to test a hosted exchange.

When I set this up on the droid, will the whole 1.5G come over, or can I specify what I want. I do not want to use up 1.5G of my 5G bandwith allocated for the month on just syncing, nor do I really need that much mail on my phone. Thanks.
Ok to basically answer your question since I'm using the droid to do it, the most you can view of exchange email is 1 month unfortunately. Not sure if this will ever change