View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2010, 08:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
hawkijustin

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
Please stop.

The Update was scheduled to be released to a certain few merchants and users this afternoon. They were notified by email to the link. Engadget (or whoever the hell else) got hold of the link and posted it up. This update for all intent and purposes is the final. Now it may be true that those who were destined to receive this link/file are beta testers to test it out and possibly get any fixes before Tuesdays official send off, but thats for another topic. So for all intent and purposes, this is the final, IMO.
Now this isn't an okay to go ahead and download it and install it. If anyone still has reservations, then be patient and wait till Tuesday for the file.

With that said, AndroidForums is not condoning or restricting anyone wanting to test this file themselves. Its your choice. All I ask is to read and re-read the instruction slowly and carefully and be patience while the install does what it does.

As for the OP issue,, your issue was already addressed in this post.

Now if there are any other issues, post them up.

Ts
Now i dont want to get into it with a mod and i am no way telling people what to do with their phone but this was not a final build and htc has warned people that this is not a final and may cause problems.