Originally Posted by Catfish
So ZT-180 is:
1. Half the speed that it was advertised to be
2. Plays 1080p video badly because the software can't really handle it
3. Can't upgrade beyond Android 2.2
Also: How does the ARM11 CPU then compare to the RockChip models speed wise?
3. not true. Just no offical flash support in 2.2
2. Most devices do this on day one, but this implementation is very poor, I have to admit.
Rockchip uses ARM9, which is even before ARM11. And this is clocked much higher than the rockchip. The rockchip is only able to do 720P with the DSP, so that is weaker. Rockchip has a much more mature android build.