View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2010, 05:02 AM   #140 (permalink)
vfastbear

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Mine came from..

My 10inch ( I presume its a Zenithink ) came from Shenzen Topsky, and was ordered through ********** - this site has Escrow - which is a system where you pay your money on order to the site ( ********** group is also YahooChina ) who keep the money ( or you can use Paypal credit ) for you, the goods get sent, and tracked, and delivered, you confirm delivery and that the goods are correct, and then you confirm to ********** and the money gets paid to the dealer. If the dealer doesn`t deliver within a set time - usually a set number of days - then you automatically get your money back. ( Which happened to me with another supplier who couldn`t supply on time. )
I have used this system a few times now and it appears to be a very secure way of ordering business. Its important to use ********** if you want it to be secured as the main site Alibaba is much more open and free wheeling and you take risks.
To be honest I have had a look at my order from Shenzen Topsky, who by the way have given excellent service and with speed, and they have been completely honest in what they have sold me, the description has read the in question ZT-180 but in no way implied that it was an Cortex A8 ( that association has been generated elsewhere and this had led me to believe the specs I had purchased on were not correct ) ( the machine identifies itself as an Armv6 processor )they have also correctly indentified the op-system, the ports and the fact it is a 1080p player. I do however only have a mono sound output and I`m not sure if that is hardware or software related.
The price I paid was and still is US $183.00 or so, with delivery to AU a total of - US $217.00. So I didn`t pay a high price in the first place so I`m happy.
Last edited by vfastbear; August 3rd, 2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Update info