View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
wadsface

Device(s): Moto Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBRocked View Post
Wadsface...nice review and funny too . I didn't think about the possible drawbacks of having the launchers in the system (with the updates) but the redraws were incredible! So fast, so smooth...better than anything I have tested to date. Not being able to easily update ADW or LP is not a big deal especially considering what you get in return.
Thank you! I agree completely that the trade off in performance is totally worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadroid View Post
With LP Pro being a system app on this ROM how does that affect those of us who have the paid version for the widgets?
If I am not mistaken, and I usually am, but via Frederico's site "I havenít made it available through the Android market because unfortunately I donít live in one of the few countries that Google allows to sell paid apps from." Which means there isn't a "LauncherPro Plus" in the market, you bought access to the "Plus" stuff via paypal and entered a code correct? So theoretically unless Liquid changed something major with the launcher, that part of it should work the same.
*Full Disclosure* I use ADW and have not purchased LPro Plus, but did some preliminary research (Lpro Site, Market Search) and am giving you my assumptions. Take with grains of salt.