View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:44 PM   #111 (permalink)
dbpaddler

Device(s): Rooted Epic running Syndicate or Bonsai, 16gb Transformer
Carrier: Not Provided

did you bother to look through the app store? things like pure calendar and cal widget can throw your agenda on the home screen, take up the whole page even with the 4x4 view. Better than win mob, bb, Pre any day. calwidget is free too.

There are also quite a few file managers in the app store too.

I guess I hate people that don't bother to do any research or actually use any sort of search to find out about things they don't know before ranting and complaing
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnckraft View Post
Hero owner, 4 days.
Even though I'm not happy with windows mobile I'm having a very hard time getting the same functionality and info out of my Hero. The calendar is completely non functional, an exaggeration, but there is nothing about it that is helpful. I have to go through about 4 extra steps to see what I have coming up, I haven't found anything that will allow me to look at files located on the SD card and open or move them, probably my inexperience, but for something that is "intuitive" I wouldn't think I would have to hook up to my computer to access items on the SD card. The phone doesn't list the times that people called, there is no customization of the Time/Weather item, Tasks aren't available. I'm essentially looking for help so that I can get the most out of the Hero and Android. Right now this is not a functional business phone it is a kids phone with cool adders.