View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2009, 10:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
justjimjpc
Premium Member

Device(s): G1(2ea) 1 rooted, MT3G v1.0, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung III, LG SLATE Tablet
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaze3131 View Post
Again, this guy is wrong. Maybe we can figure out a way to block his posts so he doesn't confuse everyone here.

Of course it is possible based on my explanation of how a phones hardware handles an incoming signal. He chose not to read that or maybe he needs help understanding it.

Some phones the software is not available yet, but it will be soon. Just need someone, whether it be the manufacturer of the device or an aftermarket app/rom to support such things.

In any case this is of course possible. Glad I could help.

remember: The carrier wants us to believe we have no way of fully controlling our device, when we know we actually do have that option (in time)... and that is why we are hezanre to show them that we do and will have control over our devices.

Punkzanyj is very versed, and you are taking exception, I think, to what you think might be available in the future ....

The fact is right now it does not exist for our phones... no matter how much we wish it did ...

You could turn voice mail off so that the phone would just ring when the Carrier pushes the call out onto the network ... but that would be crazy to have to listen to ...

Your suggestion to block someones post is amazing ... that you want to block open discussion ... Maybe Indicating that your view might be the only correct one .... Many have blocked ideas that they didn't want hear ...

I am glad we don't live in that society...

Some of you might want to try FY Receptionist ... not a perfect solution but does have black/white list and like 5 modes ... .
Help Us: Submit FAQ's You have answered over and over! Will add them to OUR FAQ LIB. Check out our FAQ's.... Also Check out our Tag Search. \\\ Running 2 G1's & a MT3G, Vibrant(rooted), Galaxy S: <<< OLD New >>> JUST Samsung S3-32GB & LG GSlate Tablet /// Link for --> G1 Dream ROOT GUIDE ///// Link for --> UN-ROOT GUIDE
Last edited by justjimjpc; November 23rd, 2009 at 10:17 PM.