View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2010, 08:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
SamsungVibrant

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj718 View Post
SMH, I am waiting on both the Amzer Gel case as well as the 2 piece case... Now I've been waiting and using a Blackberry sleeve I had lying around for the meantime (which actually works pretty well except for the top 1/5th)... You guys have me believing I should take the 5.oo restock fee and cancel my order... Please advise.. Are these indeed the cases you are reviewing??? Tmo didn't have any cases in stock when I first got my phone and Amzer was reported to be the actual mfr of the cases; at least that's what I read on some blog.... so I ordered them... Mistake???? Please let me know...
Hey, I don't know if the case is good or bad, I have yet to receive it. My anger is concerning the bait and switch the ebay seller/amzer owner pulled on me in his ebay and amzer.com photos. Once I get the case I will do a review, maybe it is a good case, and better than the original photo he had, either way I don't appreciate a seller switching photos and putting a new photo of a different product up, a product that I did not agree to purchase. Nevertheless, if this different product is infact good, I'll post on here, and give it a good review. Lets just hope it arrives this week. I've never waited over a week for anything from ebay that has a US seller.

ugh
Last edited by SamsungVibrant; August 10th, 2010 at 08:43 PM.