View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
jj718

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj718 View Post
SMH, I am waiting on both the Amzer Gel case as well as the 2 piece case... Now I've been waiting and using a Blackberry sleeve I had lying around for the meantime (which actually works pretty well except for the top 1/5th)... You guys have me believing I should take the 5.oo restock fee and cancel my order... Please advise.. Are these indeed the cases you are reviewing??? Tmo didn't have any cases in stock when I first got my phone and Amzer was reported to be the actual mfr of the cases; at least that's what I read on some blog.... so I ordered them... Mistake???? Please let me know...
Update:
So I contacted Amzer via email to cancel and of course, no response.... I have also tried calling their customer service # repeatedly this week and last and got no answer.... Ultimately I ended up speaking to one of their sales reps (Warren) who told me he would let them know to refund all my money w/o any charges.. (I'll post later as to outcome, but he was good about it.)

Anyhoo, I went to T-Mobile to check out the cases they had -
They had both the silicone one and the Body Glove version snap together 2 piece...

17.oo vs 30.oo

The rep told me people have complained of the Body Glove's top piece cracking and that there was a 30 day return policy...
I opted for the silicone b/c it was a great fit and just a tad thinner than the BG 2 piece....

If Otterbox replies to my e-mail for a Defender case before 30 days - I might be bringing this one back...

Hope this helps everyone or just one....
Last edited by jj718; August 11th, 2010 at 03:24 PM.