View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #48 (permalink)
Ataranine

Device(s): HTC Droid Eris
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinAndroid View Post
If you don't think a perfectly running emulator which allows you to play hundreds of some of the best games ever made is worth a couple bucks on your phone... then you are a cheap bastard.

Sorry, couldn't resist. The guy obviously spent many, many hours to get this emulator running smoothly. I've owned NESoid and SNESoid since they were first released on the G1 and he has been updating these things constantly (he didn't just roll it out and forget it). I honestly don't understand why some people think they are entilted to full free applications all the time. The value you get for your $3 is BY FAR worth it.
If I can get it for free on a PC or a damn iPod touch, I should be able to get it free on a phone.
You can kiss my ass. There's not a single damn app on the market worth even a penny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoane on AT&T's 3G
iPhone doesn't need to have simultaneous web browsing and call. They drop so many calls you just wait till the call is dropped, get your movie time, then call back and shout it in the 8 seconds before the second call is dropped. No big deal.
Last edited by Ataranine; November 24th, 2009 at 01:47 PM.