View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
robo21
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SII Titanium & Samsung Vibrant
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtolic View Post
I do not work for Amzer. Saying that is about as smart as me saying you work for T-Mobile because you like the T-Mo case so much. Sounds stupid, right? I have no problem using the unlock button or the volume control by the way. I know that doesn’t mean a thing to you, jree, we can all tell you’re the expert case handler here, but maybe someone else who ready this might want to hear it. And Robo21, I never called this case “rugged”. I simply said it has “extra protection around the corners”. Not all of us need Otterbox/Brinks/NASA type armor for their devices. But whatever; I’m glad you guys have the best of the best and are the definitive authority. We can all learn so much from you. It must feel good to be so important in the world of phone cases. I hope it makes your day.
LOL - nice come back mdtolic. I apologize if you 'misconscrewed' what I said. I did not mean to imply that you said the Amzer was "rugged." There was another person who used that term in referring to those corners that you mentioned.

Nor do I profess to be an expert or definitive authority when it comes to gel cases. It's just that for fit, function, protection and value, I prefer the Tmobile Gel Case. Clearly you prefer the Amzer. That's what makes the world go around. Enjoy your case and good luck. No hard feelings.