View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
jree

Device(s): Vibrant(sounds so ***) handed down to the wife, now a Sensation and maybe a Hercules or GS2 in the f
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtolic View Post
I do not work for Amzer. Saying that is about as smart as me saying you work for T-Mobile because you like the T-Mo case so much. Sounds stupid, right? I have no problem using the unlock button or the volume control by the way. I know that doesn’t mean a thing to you, jree, we can all tell you’re the expert case handler here, but maybe someone else who ready this might want to hear it. And Robo21, I never called this case “rugged”. I simply said it has “extra protection around the corners”. Not all of us need Otterbox/Brinks/NASA type armor for their devices. But whatever; I’m glad you guys have the best of the best and are the definitive authority. We can all learn so much from you. It must feel good to be so important in the world of phone cases. I hope it makes your day.
Just read through all the post, I wasn't referring to you working for Amzer at all. I was referring to the reviews that I read that influenced me to buy an Amzer case. I didn't even read all the posts before I wrote my review originally. Sorry if you thought that it was aimed at you.