View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2010, 11:02 PM   #418 (permalink)
UBRocked
VZW Nexus Please!!!

Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,633 Times in 894 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by njKeever View Post
So I was experiencing the lag using Slayer's 1000mhz kernel and couldn't take it anymore. I redownloaded it through ROM manager, wiped everything in recovery, and while hunting for the zip the phone just died. Battery pulls, plugging/unplugging, I can't get it to respond. Two questions:

1-any idea how to revive my phone?
2-where in the world did ROM manager download the zip to?

UPDATE:
Okay, so apparently either the Droid doesn't charge in recovery, or it wasn't getting enough juice from my laptop. I swapped batteries with my wife and we are good to go.
I'm back in recovery, now where is that zip!?
You need AC power when you phone has "died" and has no juice left.

That's why I don't download ROMs via ROM Manager...I can never find them either. Just gotta navigate through the folders listed here:

sdcard > clockworkmod > downloads > android.markjohnson.us (parent folder for Liquid's ROMs and themes)
Last edited by UBRocked; August 27th, 2010 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Found it LOL