View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2009, 04:13 PM   #39 (permalink)
CSTblank
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Eris
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbread View Post
What a terrible title/thread. OP you need to lower your anticipation anxiety and increase your reading comprehension. You already posted this reply in a different thread and people discussed it. Absolutely no reason to post this as a new thread with a deceiving title. As if anything in a reply about a rumor from a level 1 customer service rep constitutes news.

Is it possible to revoke a user's posting privileges?

p.s. the names "Passion and "Dragon" have been found in a leaked HTC ROM. If confirmed, this makes it pretty official that the device names exist at HTC.
If it's so terrible, then don't read it. My other thread (which ended in a question mark) was a theory of mine, relating to the posibility of the leaked photo being a fake. The posters here decided I was wrong. this thread has absolutely nothing to do with that thread. This thread is my email which I received and my giving it to you. Just because they relate to the same subject, doesnt make it the same thing. If that were the case, then we should only have one thread in this section with everyone posting there specifically.

Just because you don't like what I've said, doesn't give you the right to request my posting privileges be revoked. Furthermore, I never claimed it as being "news" simply made the email in a quote, and said "here you go".

What post were you reading exactly?