View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:58 AM   #49 (permalink)
jmccarthy14

Device(s): Droid, iPhone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Eris was a compromise for holding off on the HTC handset that will surpass the Droid. I can't imagine HTC allowing their device to be unmentioned and weaker in features at launch unless they had a powerhouse right behind it.....
Seems you really dislike the droid, not really sure why. I've asked before, but why do you think if you hate android on the Droid that you'd love it with a better facebook/photo app and no keyboard (that can possibly break)?

Everything else I've seen has said the performance difference is questionable, and the screen is likely the same size but worse resolution. Sense UI is great, but I'm just wondering why it makes the difference between love and hate for you?

I want a passion btw, because I like sense UI and the lack of moving parts to break, but I would also really like a droid, so unless Passion comes out in this next month, I will probably get the droid on a 1 year (10 months till upgrade). I'm just not sure if sense UI makes it 'surpass' the droid enough to be worth keeping an iphone for another half year, for me.