View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:30 AM   #53 (permalink)
jmccarthy14

Device(s): Droid, iPhone
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
I dont dislike the Droid but there are a lot of things that fall short of expectations. I have made many lengthy posts on why, so just look up my posts for my take on it....
I agree with one of them, the processor kills the Eris, I would consider it with a better screen with processor, but that's what we're waiting for with the passion no?

Anyway, it seems like a lot of your issue is with the apps. Maybe this is me being optimistic (or impatient and wanting Any android phone), but once Android becomes THE platform, won't it become trivial to find a decent facebook/twitter app (not that those are that important to me), and a multitouch browser for photos and the net? To me to be honest the big thing that hooked me was the useless but utterly cool weather effects on the HD2. But what if beautiful widgets are finally mastered?

All I'm saying is that with the droid being so new, and many of your complaints being software related, do you see many of them being dealt with as the user base grows? I may just be hopeful.