View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 09:53 AM   #148 (permalink)
Darkfyre97

Device(s): HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to Darkfyre97
Thumbs up Great ROM

Had / having some lag issues and general slowness with the Revolution theme, but this is the first ROM in a long time that doesn't have shitty Flash audio streaming (shitty meaning slow motion). When I switched from the stock kernel to Chevy's 1GHz med kernel, a lot of the lag and some of the home redraw issues went away, but they're still there. For the record, I'm using ADW but this is the first time I've had issues with redraw lag that I can recall. I also had some issues with market FCs after my initial install, but that was my fault, I think. Pretty sure I did too much at once. After I wiped x3, installed ROM, reboot, sync, intsall theme, reboot, sync, install kernel, reboot, sync, all my FC issues seem to have been resolved. Think I'll give the other themes a shot today to see if I can clear up the redraw lag.

Overall, I'd give it a 9.5 outta 10, simply because Liquid has fixed whatever causes the issue with my Flash audio =) He's done something that no other dev has managed to do, so he's gained my loyalty and a donation ASAP. On top of that, this is a rock solid ROM thats ranking right up there with Simply Stunning and Cyanogen in this nerd's opinion and I'll definately keep coming back for more. Keep up the fantastic work!