View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #219 (permalink)
YankeeDudeL

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, OG Droid, Droid Incredible, Droid Charge, Droid Bionic, Samsung Stratosphere, Ace
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via AIM to YankeeDudeL Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeDudeL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbulluck View Post
Yes I am talking about the icons on the dock but I was asking a different question than answered, no biggie, my bad for not explaining myself properly! This question coincides with the other post I referred to by gotwillk...I'm asking if his solution to the Google Search would correct my issue with the LPPlus icons that are now grayed do to the update but now I get that once I update then its unthemed so his solution will not fix my issue im thinking...
The "grayed" icons are LauncherPro icons. If you long press on the icons in the dock, you can change to use the default icon (the icon as it appears in your app drawer), the grayed LauncherPro icons, or a custom icon. You can download icons from various places to assign whereever you feel necessary. I highly recommend going to LauncherPro's website and perusing the forums there, as there's links to lots of diff places where you can find icons. Also, they have a lot of dock options (almost too many..lol).

Here's a link to that site:
LauncherPro Forum • Index page
The Following User Says Thank You to YankeeDudeL For This Useful Post:
jbulluck (September 11th, 2010)