View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
williamj1
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Desire Current ROM: Redux 2 Test Builds (Gingerbread 2.3.5)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHiFT3R View Post
After this procedure ALL (not really) of your NEW apps will be installed to your SD card. So all of your already installed apps will still have to be moved manually.

ALL= this is not accurate. Some apps will go to your phone's memory and you can do nothing for this.

After that widgets will also be install on SD. If you move them to phone memory they probably wont work. So advice for not installing widgets on SD is... how can I say it... unnecessary.

Organized guide. But you can find this info on Tip and Tricks section of the forum. It is from another blog I think. Well done though!
Ok thanks, but its not from another blog. Obviously I didn't come up with the method, but I haven't just copied and pasted the method under my name. I typed it all up, in my own words and if you compare it to the "other blogs" you will see that mine includes substantially more detail, pictures and basic information which many take for granted. As I say, the other guides are a bit more complicated and difficult to follow than they need to be. I made this guide, using information already available, and put it into simpler "noob" language.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to williamj1 For This Useful Post:
GSMGuy (October 17th, 2010), haj1960 (February 11th, 2011), muziqlvr (March 24th, 2011)