View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:04 PM   #118 (permalink)
GreatBigDog
Member
 
GreatBigDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Summerside, PE
Posts: 495
 
Device(s): HTC Dream HTC Magic+ SE Xperia X10
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 46 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunhead View Post
@GreatBigDog I am in the exact situation as you. I have all the parts needed to root my phone but I am holding off because I have still not officially been told "NO" just yet.
I know, if they would just come out and say yes or no it would be much better for them in the long run. I don't know why they do this, it just serves to aggravate their customers.

If they came out and said no we are not going to update the phone then I would root mine and leave them alone. If they came out and said yes it will be available on this date, depending on how long the wait was I'd either root my phone or wait for the update and leave them alone. Either way I would leave them alone.

This (er ,hmm ,I'll check ,It's on the site ,Looking into it, Soon, Maybe) bull is what's upsetting everyone.

gbd
GreatBigDog is offline  
Reply With Quote