View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #119 (permalink)
bunhead
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 74
 
Device(s): HTC Dream & Magic -Both running Cyanogenmod 2.1-test2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBigDog View Post
I know, if they would just come out and say yes or no it would be much better for them in the long run. I don't know why they do this, it just serves to aggravate their customers.

If they came out and said no we are not going to update the phone then I would root mine and leave them alone. If they came out and said yes it will be available on this date, depending on how long the wait was I'd either root my phone or wait for the update and leave them alone. Either way I would leave them alone.

This (er ,hmm ,I'll check ,It's on the site ,Looking into it, Soon, Maybe) bull is what's upsetting everyone.

gbd
I agree 100%. All I have been after is an answer.
bunhead is offline  
Reply With Quote