Thread: something cool
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2009, 06:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
king
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
Hey, someone that does business like this (or thinks he can) deserves what he gets. Sorry dude, but would you want someone to treat your company this way.
Don't be sorry, dude. I fully expected to pay a restocking fee and was surprised that the guy said on these two phones, no re-stock fee.

As a distributor to another company (BB for VZW) if I could exchange a costumer's phone every month for several months, and get a fee (re-stock) then sure, I wouldn't mind someone exchanging several times a year.

Also the rep was having issues with the "transfer genie" and couldn't swap my pics, etc. off of my SD card so he let me keep the Droid card in exchange for the Eris card, which is a larger card, and I forgot my charger and his mng just kept the plug in and gave me the usb cord for the Eris without the droid's for the exchange.

This store seemed pretty cool and laid back so, I really wouldn't be surprised if they did honer at least one more exchange since the guy did say "return as many phones as you need", but having said that, maybe it is misinformation, in which case I will complain to the mng but not very hard, cause all and all I'm happy with my Eris, and I can wait a couple more months for my other NE2 to upgrade to the Dragon. So no biggie really.