Thread: [ROM] Blachawk
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
ACD168

Device(s): Droid Incredible by HTC
Carrier: Not Provided

"I wanted to create a build that was stable and fast with no part working "flakily" or kinda woking.

On the flip side, with a new rom comes a new set of bugs. Please report all bugs in this thread."

I'm confused, if you wanted to do this, why didn't you? Get testers and then release it with some more information than this. I love trying new ROMs and will try just about anything. But make it worth our while. Give us some screen shots. I'd try this ROM if you gave
1) screen shots
2) some actual information about the ROM
3) give us a change log for a step one, so when you update it, we know what's been changed.
4) I'd like to know what you did to the ROM, what apps are included, what are not. What did you take out that others may want, give us the option to add them back.
5) Give the people a disclaimer, give us some instructions, give us some requirements.

I have nothing against you. I only go by what I read here. I love trying new ROMs and respect anyone putting in free time for a cause that does benefit them but also benefits many others at a cost of nothing.