Thread: [ROM] Blachawk
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
jdkoreclipse
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Not Provided

jdkoreclipse@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsoto87 View Post
Just wondering,how is this different from the CM rom thats already out for the inc? Everything you listed already "works" in the current CM. Do LEDs actually work where it flashes when an email comes in or does it stay on until the screen turns on like the way it currently works?

Is internal mounted? Not just 768mbs (dont remember the exact number) but the whole 8gigs.

Can you please post a change log or is it just a complete port over?
How is the evo version "better" for the inc?

Please tell us what the advantage of using this over Koush' version is. Since CM is ASOP based (no htc framework) I dont get how using an evo version will be any better, especially since we already have a version specifically for our phone.
Listen, this is not my code. I ported it over from the EVO.

leds work, im re writing drivers so internal works, It feels a lot more stable, auto brightness works better, better battery life, displays battery use correcly (instead of display being at 78% of battery use, it is at 20% and Android system is around 60%), and more i cant think of...

AND THIS IS A VANILLA ROM!!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHAT CM6 LOOKS LIKE. I DONT NEED TO PROVIDE PICS, SCREENSHOTS OR ANYTHING ELSE...IT IS CM6