September 21st, 2010, 11:30 AM
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: woods of VA
Device(s): Note 3 & Gear for the
Big RED company
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 62 Times in 54 Posts
Originally Posted by wustehase
I'll start from the top:
- The black-market icon (it's a shortcut to Market) is part of an icon pack from Ludacrosse over at DL.
- The battery widget is called battstatt, found on the Market
- The background is a stock background found in the wallpaper menu
- The clock is called D-Clock Widget, found on the Market
- The weather icon is the Tiny widget from Weather & Toggle Widget, found on the Market
- I'm using LauncherPro Plus, with the dock-bar graphics found anywhere on the web
- The icons are part of the same icon pack I got from Luda, made using the built-in edit icon feature from LP.
So there you go, that's how I did it
So if I go to his site off my phone download it were can I find and how do I upload it.