View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2010, 09:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
bigboy1122
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy1122 View Post

9/22 Update

So yesterday afternoon I called the BB, because I noticed BB had EVOs in stock on their website, and asked if they had any EVO's in. The salesmen replied no but they were taking pre-orders. (The salesmen was the same person I spoke with the day before.) I asked how many pre-orders he had and he said 3-4. I remember him telling me I would be at the top of the list so I decided to go in today to follow up to make sure I was on the top of the list. The person I spoke with on Monday wasn't there but another BB mobile salesmen helped me. Let me just say it was a night and day difference.

I asked him if he had any EVO's in stock, he replied no. I asked to speak with a manager, and he asked what was the issue. I told him that my EVO had been at geeksquad for over 30 days, and before I could finish the sentence he said,"then we need to find you a new one". He finished helping the previous customer and then started calling around. He couldn't find any EVO's at the local stores in the city and told me there were some coming in a couple of days. He took a copy of me geeksqaud form and put it on a pre-order form and put it at the top of the list and told me I would be the first person to receive one. NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE!!!! I asked the salesmen if he had seen the piece of white printer paper w/ my name on it. It was no where to be found, like I thought. I told him that I wasn't happy with the service I received the day before. He shook my hand and apologized sincerely.

I will update in a couple of days to whether I have received it or not. But I do want to go on record that the other salesmen, was horrible. The one that helped me today was awesome.
update