View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2010, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
jamor

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3 (retired galaxy nexus, htc incredible)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
I'm a runner. It's good stress relief as well. I recently re-subscribed for a gym membership for 4 months so I figure I'll be doing some light lifting just so I can stay cut.

I joined a gym this year too - it's really the only way for me to stay fit and cut.

Kind of like in college where I couldn't study at my house. Had to go to a library with no distractions.

Anyways - it's only $50 a month and it's got 2 swimming pools, a hot tub, a sauna, a steam (my personal favorite), tanning bed (don't use those anymore), massage parlor, basketball court, and a complete fitness center for cardio and weights.

I don't do as much cardio as I should but I warm up at the basketball court then I typically do lifting, lots of crunches, and then a 10-15 minute steam.

The fitness center is setup so the TVs are on the far wall, then comes the cardio equipment, then the weight lifting equipment. So as I'm lifting I get to check out all the hot chicks workin their butts on the cardio machines and it looks like I'm watching TV. Works out pretty well.
Last edited by jamor; September 23rd, 2010 at 03:29 PM.