Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I know that all of my Exchange settings are right... I'm able to walk thru the Account Setup problem without any problems. I did originally have my Exchange mail server wrong, but fixed it, and got the "Everything is set up now!" (or whatever) message. Figured I was good to go.
I let it try to sync my messages (I turned off contacts and to-do list for now), and saw the sync notification turn on. Looked good. When it turned off, I went to go look at my emails, and the screen just got stuck on "Loading...". The only way I could get out of it was to go to the home screen and kill the Email app.
I dont believe this is a configuration issue with our Exchange servers at work, as I have other co-workers with other Android variants (Droid, Incredible, X, etc) who can connect without any problems. Something is unique to either (a) my config, or (b) the Epic.