View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
tsaunders
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 404
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 35 Times in 11 Posts
Send a message via AIM to tsaunders Send a message via Yahoo to tsaunders Send a message via Skype™ to tsaunders
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
Alright, played around with this some more, and finally got it to work. If anyone else is having the same problem, here's what I did (and it really was as simple as unchecking ONE box):

Download the ADT Plugin .zip file. In the 'Add Site' dialogue, click archive, select the .zip file, and hit OK. Uncheck the box that reads "Contact all update sites during install to find required software". If you dont, it'll just try to connect to the same site that you couldn't connect to before, and much like I did for a week, you'll be running in circles. When it comes to adding SDK components, I also found I had to enable 'force download from http' in the settings.

Regardless, it looks like everything should be up and running after I finish adding the SDK components. Thanks for the writeup! Despite a small road block, the writeup was very helpful.
Thank you! I was looking for this.
tsaunders is offline  
Reply With Quote