View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bublestuff
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Unhappy

I hear ya - but they are the only alternative for the iPhone that Verizon is offering.

I had a Palm Centro and wanted to upgrade to the Palm Pre, which is as close to an iPhone/Droid option they are offering; but Palm still has not offered a driver for a Windows 64 bit system. That means the only way to sync with your comp is over Bluetooth. I have done it for over a year and it is nothing but headaches. (I don't want to waste time here going into all the issues, but it just ridiculous in today's age and with all the competition that Palm just basically gave up.)

So, aside from the sync issues, I *love* my Droid Eris (even if it is a retired model). I know I am not alone with the Sync issues. It seems like technology is always on the cutting edge but somehow waiting for itself to catch up. The HTC Sync suggestion has been my best option yet and I am thankful to the poster! Just wondering if there is an even better option out there that I just don't know about.

Did that answer your question? LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianajonze View Post
if you're very uncomfortable using the google platform, why on earth would you buy a google phone? the entire phone lives and breathes google. just saying...