October 10th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Join Date: Aug 2010
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Spica
Samsung Galaxy S Captivate
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I found this article for those thinking of rooting their Samsung and what won't work after rooting and installing 2.2, assuming you won't brick your i5700:
- Touch Screen
- Home and other keys
- Send and Receive SMS/ Make calls
- GPRS/Edge/3G With manual APN configuration.
- SD Crad/ USB Mass Storage
- Google Services like Gmail, Market, Contacts and Calendar.
- Audio –No ring-tones, voice etc
- GPS Services
Last edited by Spaz888; October 10th, 2010 at 04:55 PM.