View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #31 (permalink)
Hrethgir

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, Motorola Droid X-retired, Apple iPhone 3Gs-retired, B&N Nook-rooted
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
I am, however, working on a book about plastics. Perhaps there are some lovers of Celluloid Nitrate and Casein that might find my work helpful.

This one is a real page turner due to threats of lawsuits and the disruption of the handmade fountain pen industry. A true potboiler. Let me just say, the Acrylic Acetate did it in the wood shop with a candlestick.

I am also writing an article about Dupont Paint and their development of a certain paint was nothing short of revolutionary in the market place. Painters these days have it easy.

Any takers?

Should I write a book geared towards the mass market, I just might elude to it on the list. I am finishing a project for a well known craft supplier and perhaps I'll put it on my web site with a link in my sig.

Bob
If they are interesting subjects about something you might not think had an interesting history, then I'll read them! I'm reading a book about the history of Aspirin right now... for the second time. Who know a little white pill that helps get rid of headaches could have such an interesting history full of politics, indutstial espianage, backstabbing and all sorts of other shennanigans starting in ancient Egypt and including helping Bayer bankroll the Nazi regime in WWII? Sure I'll read a book about plastics and paint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngel79 View Post
How's the dorian gray? his story always intrigued me
It's pretty interesting. I'd heard the basics of the story, but never read it. Then I found it on Laputa, and gave it a go. I'd recommend it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hrethgir For This Useful Post:
NightAngel79 (October 12th, 2010)