View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:17 AM   #43 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Jolly Bounty Hunter

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,328 Times in 3,873 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roze View Post
I used to do that when I was on summer breaks. I'd spend 14+ hours reading and read a book a day. Eyes kind of went like this =.= but I do miss the ability to read without a care in the world and be really absorbed into the story.

I have quite the active imagination and I prefer reading the book to watching the movie of the book. When I'm reading, I FEEL like I'm in the story. If I reach out, I can touch the people in it. So to me a book is more realistic and life like than a movie. Only movie(s) I found that was on par with any books were the LOTR trilogy
Well said roze. LOTR i actually enjoyed the movies more. It could of been where i was with myself at the time but i couldn't force my self to finish book 3... (like 200+ pages of wrap-up)
Aside from that i still do (well i try) that with the really good ones. I read alot of 'alright' books that don't really draw me in. Nightangel was the first series in a while that i simply HAD to read every waking min
The Following User Says Thank You to NightAngel79 For This Useful Post:
ballisticn8 (December 8th, 2010)