View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 08:49 PM   #134 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFishWagon View Post
So click on the ARTISTS tab, click on the artist you want to listen to... then click on SONGS under the artist you chose, and there you go !
I just wanted to add on top of this (something I just figured out for Music Mod this morning).

If the songs from each artist are separated out by album, I didn't realize that you could actually play ALL the songs from that single artist (thought you had to listen by album, even after clicking on the artist tab).

All you have to do is long press on the artist's name (that shows multiple albums) and click play. From there, it will give you continuous play from album to album.

For example, one of my favorite artists has something like 6 albums. At first, I thought I'd have to make a playlist just to listen to all the music from his different albums (exclusively)...that was until today when I pressed and held on top of the artist's name and kept pressing forward to next track and sure enough, after the last song of the 1st album, it went straight into the 2nd album.