View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:18 PM   #191 (permalink)
mmuscaro

Device(s): HTC EVO
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjibaskins View Post
I have had the same issue that everyone is reporting here. My only advice is to keep trying different sprint repair centers which might only be an option if you are in a bigger city. If that isn't an option just keep calling, emailing and chatting with Sprint people until someone owns up to the issue and agrees to help. I was finally able to get someone in sprint chat to agree to waive any fees associated with getting the phone fixed. I took it to a store I hadn't tried yet to get it fixed and when I told them my issue, they ordered me a replacement without even looking at the phone.
FYI, I was out of town when mine stopped working. I was in a small town in the middle of nowhere. One kid in the store. I told him my phone stopped charging. He picked up the phone, looked at it and said: "We are going to have a problem here." At which point, I picked up my phone and walked out without further discussion.

Just keep trying a different store. My phone is a company phone also and my rep told me he would take care of it if it came down to it, but the local sprint store gave me no hassles at all.