View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
faber78

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
I think in this day and age, people don't understand what a complicated piece of machinery a car really is. We are a service economy, and no one works on their vehicle anymore, and by default don't understand them. His point (I think) was to just be AWARE of your car. It could save your life, or the life of others. I can't count the number of times I have seen a car driving down the interstate at 60+ mph, with a flat, or nearly flat front tire. That scares the crap out of me, because if you don't notice or care that you have a flat, you should not even have your license. Every person who gets their license should be required to spend an afternoon riding around in a tractor trailer. It would be an eye opening experience for a lot of people.
^so true....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatdtDROID View Post
EXACTLY.... Glad you got the second chance with life.
+1^
------------------------------
if everyone could sit in a semi for awhile and ride a motorcycle, man what a difference it would make....
i dont trust anyone on the road, but i know most semi drivers and motorcyclist have a clue....and i hold them to a higher standard of expectations.