View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #46 (permalink)
Stang70Fastback

Device(s): HTC EVO
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcatdtDROID View Post
I know my car... it handles taking a deer head on MUCH better than it handles a telephone pole or flipping multiple times.

I know my car... it handles rear-ending you MUCH better than it handles a telephone pole or flipping multiple times.

YOu are completely ignorant if you think you can ALWAYs prevent a rollover. It's what my band-director thought... that he could control it.

It's what the girl last summer who tried to avoid a dog thought right before she flipped her car killing herself instantly and leaving her best friend in a vegatative state

it's what my aunt thought right before she stuck her car in the ditch with her 2 infant sons while avoiding a dog.

Insurance fixes my car, your car. We are not going to die with me going straight ahead.

However, I could die if, while trying to avoid giving you whiplash, or saving a soul-less animal's life. It could kill everyone in the vehicle with me.

no chance of dieing and killing a deer or dog or rearending you vs a chance to die taking unsafe, evasive manuevers. hmmmmm, wonder which one I take
Your way of thinking truly terrifies me.

Let me ask you this: What kind of a car do you drive?